It's been a few days since I've done KnitLuck Links so I have a lot to catch up on.
- Fuzz and Knitting has a good tutorial on how to increase using the front and back of the stitch.
- Mooncalf Makes is working on the Midwest Moonlight scarf from Scarf Style. I can't believe that book has been out for so many years. I think it has become a new classic.
- The Designer's Studio has an interview with Carla Scott, the current editor of Knit Simple and Executive Editor of Vogue Knitting.
- Posh Yarn is fighting knitting boredom.
- Purls and Murmurs has a Vogue Knitting Fall 2010 Review.
- Monarch Knitting has some knitting book reviews.
- Samurai Knitter has the mother of all Vogue Knitting Fall 2010 Reviews.
- Stash Knit Repeat shares what the future of knitting may look like.
- and what would Knit Luck Links be without a little yarn bombing?