Now that the new issue of Twist Collective is out I've been wondering what the general consensus is about it. Personally, I'm blown away and wish I had weeks on end to knit every single pattern. I wonder if anyone has ever knit every pattern out of anything?
Anyhoo here's what some people have to say:
- Shifting Stitches is the designer behind the Kinsol Vest, which I totally want to knit for my dad. Check out some of her other patterns.
- Dr. Bones reveals a few favorites from the issue.
- SoKnitPicky thinks her knitting mojo is coming back.
- Good Enough thinks this might be the best Twist Collective issue out yet... and I might just agree with her.
- Knitting School Dropout also has a design in the issue - Community Gardens.